E-commerce store sells products to Japanese customers faster than anyone.
- Deployed using Serverless technology using AWS Lambda and AWS S3.
- Backend API = GraphQL.
- Database utilizes a Mongo Cluster with 3 nodes. 2 Full + 1 Arbiter.
- Client-side API requests are generated from Apollo Client wrapped components.
- Other Client-side API requests are generated using redux-sagas and the npm library api-sauce that adds an abstraction layer to axios.
- The rest of the app sits on React.js & React Router(V3)* (with Code splitting), Redux & Redux Persist (with WebStorage).
- Other AWS services used in the architecture are Route53, CloudFront, SNS, and SES
You can visit the Github repository for more architectural details about the of the e-commerce website.